- Stop worrying about what others think of you, as they probably too consumed with worrying about the same thing.
- Spinning too many plates. Stop. No one can do it all by themselves, start delegating or outsourcing to free up time.
- Hate your job? Do something about it as it won’t change itself.
- Too many energy vampires in your life? Ditch them, spend more time with those who help and motivate you.
- Lacking motivation, no.4 above will help, then set a small manageable goal and build from there.
- No direction? Like motivation it’s time to plan what you want in life and set goals.
- Putting other’s happiness before your own? Time to be positively selfish and let the happiness in for yourself first.
- It’s not your fault? Maybe so but don’t let circumstances dictate your life take responsibility and you’ll feel better.
- Ditch the comparison trap, focus on what you already have how more awesome you can be for you and others.
- Stop living in the past or too far into the future. We all only have this present moment. Make it count.
Feel free to contact me for further information.